BLS CPR & AED Classes in Columbia
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
Our CPR classes in Columbia are authorized by the American Heart Association (AHA) and train you for Basic Life Saving (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR and AED use. We can’t wait to help you gain this life-giving skill!
Columbia CPR Classes
Our CPR classes in Columbia are certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) and train you for Basic Life Saving (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR and AED use. We can’t wait to help you gain this life-giving skill!
The course provides initial certification or recertification for —
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for adults, children, and infants,
- How to perform the seven steps of CPR, including choking relief,
- And how to use an AED machine.
We deliver the highest level of CPR training at an unbeatable price. No matter your profession or age, we want to see EVERY person equipped with this life-giving training.
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Columbia Locations
Columbia’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
If more people were merely trained in CPR procedures, thousands more people could be rescued from strokes, heart events, and accidents.
If you’re skeptical if you’ll be confident enough to perform CPR under pressure, remember that you CAN make a difference! Here are some reasons to take this course —
- Many victims of heart disease appear healthy.
- Four out of five cardiac arrest events happen in the home.
- Unintentional injury is the third leading cause of death in the USA.
- You will likely need to use your CPR training on someone you know.
When you know how to perform CPR, you gain the capacity to react well in a crisis. We teach people like you every day with a simple same-day certification experience. Our certified CPR trainers provide the correct exercises to help you confidently utilize your BLS, CPR, and AED machine skills.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is a method that merges rescue breathing and surface chest compressions to help restore a heartbeat. You would need to deliver this help after an individual has faced cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or has drowned. Our training equips you to help until first responders arrive.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
Attending the best American Heart Association CPR classes, you will leave confident and certified.
From the ABCs of CPR to using an AED machine (the follow-up procedure to resuscitate an individual), our training covers every aspect of CPR, and you will meet OSHA requirements.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Columbia, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Whether you must achieve CPR certification for a job or simply want to know these life-saving facts, we will provide the most comprehensive training, ensuring you are confident in helping to save a life.
Why Train With Us?
- Our CPR classes give you the most recognized certification in the USA.
- Receive more one-on-one CPR training due to our smaller group sizes, hands-on elements, and streamlined class time.
- We love developing connections with — and supporting — our community! You can come to our training site or set up a time for us to train your group on-site!
- We supply your AHA CPR credentials on the same day.
- You will be confident in using your life-giving education.
When will my CPR certification expire?
CPR certifications must be revisited every two years, with you retaking your CPR classes to maintain your knowledge and skill to function well in an emergency.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
We offer course opportunities every week, which allows you to schedule your time based on your availability.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.